- THE PRODUCT CODE: AGP-01 Capacity: 10³/hour
AGP01 Injection plans as standard,
- 1 x SOMIX 500 Mixer Unit,
- 1 x SONAG 500 Agitator Unit
- 1 x EP150 Grout Pump (cylinder Ø 150mm – 5.9 in)
- 1 x Compressor
- 1 x Water Dosing Pump
- 1 x Chemical Dosing Pump
- 1 x Washing Pump
- 1 x Bentonite Dosing Pump
- 1 x Washing Pump
- 1 Recorder (Optional)
- Full Automatic Control Panel
The whole system can be mounted on the skid frame or in the container.
- Jet grouting
- Driling Applications
- Anchor Injection
- Tunnel Projects
- Dam Projects
- Fully automatic injection preparation unit
- Saving energy, time and labor work
- More precise and quality preparation of the mixture
- Continuous injection preparation and printing
- Easy to be installed and transported
- Easy of use and maintenance
- The SOMIX 500 is a high speed mixer and produces a homogeneous mixture. The mixing unit consists of a tank and gearbox.
- SOMIX 500 Mıxer Unit weighs highly sensitive by 3 load cell assambled on the chassis.
- The mixer unit is directly connected to the electric motor via a spindle and additionally a reducer is mounted for better mixing of the particles.
- A Pneumatic valve is placed at the outlet of the Mixer Unit in order to discharge the prepared mixture into the Agigator Unit.
- Outputs of Water Dosing, Chemical Dosing and Bentonite Dosing pumps are connected to the Mixer Unit.
- The dosing pumps, pumping the liquids, which they draw, to the Mixer Tank by pneymatic valves according to the order of liquid intake formed by the injection mixture.
SOMIX MIXER UNIT
|Mixer Electrical Motor||7.5 kW (10hp)|
|Gearbox Output Circuit||607 rpm/min|
- Mixing ratios can be prepared by 10″ PLC touch screen on the panel the different mixing formulas can be prepared and also the program can be called.
- The prepared recipes are weighed in the mixer tank aa-ccording to the formulas prepared previosuly. Step by step the water is transferred into the tank by means of the using the water dosing pump, following to this the other liquids such as bentonite, chemical, etc. transferred to the mixer tank. After the liquid substances are transferred, the cement is trasferred from the cement silo by means of auger. cement transfer is only possible if there is water in the mixer tank.
- All these operations are shown on the PLC screen. Grout Plant can be operated manually or automatically and records of all operations can be displayed daily or weekly on the PLC screen. And also all the Information can be taken from the screen with the USB disk.
AUTOMATIC CONTROL PANEL
|Water Dosing Pump||SLG2″ 3 hp – 380V|
|Chemical Dosing Pump||SLG1″ 0,5 hp – 220V|
|Bentonite Dosing Pump||SLG2″ 3 hp – 380V|
|Washing Pump||SLG1″ 0,5 hp – 220V|
- The mixture, which is prepared in the mixer, is transferred into the agitator unit between the mixer and the grout pump, and following to this, the injection mortar ensures that it is kept ready for continuous injection.
- The Injection and mixing can be perfomed at the same time in the tank. The tank circulates continuosuly to ensure that the quality of the mortar is nor lost.
- The low speed rotating mixing blades prevent the injection mortar from settling and eliminates the formation of air bubbles.
SONAG AGITATOR UNIT
|Agigator Electrical Motor||2.2 kW (3hp)|
|Gearbox Output Circuit||65 rpm/min|
- The Grout Plan can optionally be equipped with pressure and flow recording system.
- With the flowmeter and pressure gauge at the output of the grout pump, the data is transferred to the PLC display.
- These obtained data can be retrieved via USB disk.
|A||2900 mm (114 in)|
|B||3000 mm (118 in)|
|C||6000 mm (236 in)|
- SON-MAK – EP Model Grout Pumps have different work pressure and flow according to injection types. The Pumps have features to carry out grouting (1-5 mm) mixed sand.
- The piston pumps are used according to the necessity of the work and the situation. The piston pumps are sensitive regarding flow and pressure control compared tp the other types pumps.
- SON-MAK – EP GROUT Pumps can be single or double cylinders and they are manufactured in different flows and pressures. The movement of the pistons are driven by electrical, air diesel motor.
- With recpect to occupational safety and health and as its size are small, the Grout Pumps worked with air and electrical motor are prefered to carry out grouting in enclosed areas such as tunnel and shaft.
EP 150 GROUT PUMP
|Grout Flow||0 – 195 l/min. (42.8gal/min.)|
|2 Grout pressure
|Low pressure: 2-10 Bar (29-145 psi)|
|High Pressure: 10-55 Bar (145-797 psi )|
|Electric Motor||22 kW (30hp) – 1450 rev/min.|
|15 kW (20hp) – 1450 rev/min.|
|GPS150 Grouting Set||3000 kg (6614 lbs)|