- TP – 135 series Triplex Pumps are generally designated pump water and mud.
- They can be equipped in three different ways as Electrical motor, Diesel engine and Hydraulic driven motor.
- Triplex Pumps spare parts, ceramic cylinders, stainless valves, balls and seals can be easily changed.
- The three cylinders, which are made of steel reinforced ceramic material, are durable against to corrosion and can be changed easily.
- The valves, which aren in the form of ball, are made of stainless steel and the valve seats are manufactured from tempered steel.
- The pump safety valve adjusted according to 50 bar pressure.
- If the pressure in the system exceeds these values, then the safety valve activates and by means of this the pump housing is protected against to excessive pressure.
- The pump safety valve can be adjusted to lower values mentioned above, however, it should not be adjusted over 70 bar.
- The pressure values can be observed with a manometer 0-100 bar.
|Configuration||Horizontal Triplex Pump|
|Number of Pistons||3|
|Stroke Lenght||69.9mm (2.75 in|
|Piston Laod||2.69 kg. (5.93lb)|
|Lube Oil Capacity||5L (1.3 gallon)|
|Lube Oil Type||SAE 30|
|Suction Size||2″ NPT|
|Discharge Size||11/4″ NPT|
|Valve Type||Ball Valves|
|Pump Weight||209 kg (460lbs)|
|Speed Rating||625 rpm|
|Torque||81.4 Nm (60lbf.ft)|
|Clutch Housing||SAE 4/5|
|RESİM GELECEK||30||70||1st Gear||485||1800||1000||850|
|RESİM GELECEK||30||70||1st Gear||535||1800||1000||850|