- TP- 220 series Triplex Pumps are generally designated pump water and mud.
- They can be equipped in three different ways as Electrical motor, Diesel engine and Hydraulic driven motor.
- Triplex Pumps spare parts, ceramic cylinders, stainless valves, balls and seals can be easily changed.
- The three cylinders, which are made of steel reinforced ceramic material, are durable against to corrosion and can be changed easily.
- The valves, which are in the form of ball, are made of stainless steel and the valve seats are manufactured from tempered steel.
- The pump safety valve adjusted according to 50 bar pressure.
- If the pressure in the system exceeds these values, then the safety valve activates and by means of this the pump housing is protected against to excessive pressure.
- The pump safety valve can be adjusted to lower values mentioned above, howover, it should not be adjusted over 70 bar.
- The pressure values can be observed with a manometer 0-100 bar.
|Counfiguration||Horizontal Triplex Pump|
|Number of Pistons||3|
|Stroke Lenght||69.9mm (2.75in)|
|Piston Laod||2.69kg. (5.93 lb)|
|Lube Oil Capacity||5L (1.3 gallon)|
|Lube Oil Type||SAE 30|
|Suction Size||2 1/2″ NPT|
|Discarge Size||1 1/4″ NPT|
|Valve Type||Ball Valves|
|Pump Weihgt||209 kg (460 lbs )|
|Speed Rating||900 rpm|
|Torque||81.4 Nm (60 lbf.ft)|
|Max. Speed||3250 rev./min|
|Clutch Housing||SAE 4/5|
|Resim Gelecek||50||70||1st Gear||660||1800||1000||850|