- TP-45 series Triplex Pumps are generally designated to pump clean water.
- They can be equipped in three different ways as Electrical motor, Petrol Engine and Hydraulic driven motor.
- Triplex Pumps spare parts, stainless steel cylinders, stainless valves, balls and seals can be easily changed.
- The three cylinders, which are made of steel reinforced stainless stell material, are durable against to corrosion and can be changed easily.
- The pump safety valve is adjusted according to 45 bar pressure.
- If the pressure in the system exceeds these values, then the safety valve activates and by means of this the pump housing is protected against to excessive pressure.
- The pump valve can be adjusted to lower values mentioned above.
- The pressure values can be observed with a manometer 0-100 bar.
|Configuration||Horizontal Triplex Pump|
|Number of Pistons||3|
|Stroke Lenght||28mm (1.1 in)|
|Lube Oil Capacity||1.2l (40 oz)|
|Lube Oil Type||SAE 30|
|Suction Size||1″ NPT|
|Discharge Size||3/4″ NPT|
|Pump Weight||18.7 kg.(34.6 lbs)|
|Pressure Range||7 to 50 bar (100 pis to 700 psi)|