- TP – 80 series Triplex Pumps are generally designated pump water and mud.
- They can be equipped in three different ways as Electrical motor, Diesel engine and Hydraulic driven motor.
- Triplex Pumps spare parts, ceramic cylinders, stainless valves, balls and seals can be easily changed.
- The three cylinders, which are made of steel reinforced ceramic material, are durable against to corrosion and can be changed easily.
- The valves, which are in the form of ball, are made of stainless steel and the valve seats are manufactured from tempered steel.
- The pump safety valve adjusted according to 50 bar pressure.
- If the pressure in the system exceeds these values, then the safety valve activates and by means of this the pump housing is proteected against to excessive pressure.
- The pump safety valve can be adjusted to lower values mentioned above.
- The pressure values can be observed with a manometer 0-100 bar.
|Configuration||Horizontal Triplex Pump|
|Number of Pistons||3|
|Stroke Lenght||57.2mm (2.25in)|
|Piston Laod||1.27kg. (2.8 lb)|
|Lube Oil Capacity||2.15 L|
|Lube Oil Type||SAE 30|
|Suction Size||11/2″ NPT|
|Discharge Size||1″ NPT|
|Valve Type||Ball Valves|
|Pump Weight||95 kg (210lbs)|
|Model||Horizontal Triplex Pump|
|Torque||81.4 Nm (60lbf.ft)|
|Max. Speed||3250 rev./min|
|Clutch Housing||SAE 4/5|
|RESİM GELCEK||16||50||1st Gear||305||1800||800||850|
|RESİM GELCEK||16||50||1st Gear||365||1800||800||950|