Product Description – TP-80
- TP – 80 series Triplex Pumps are generally designated pump water and mud.
- They can be equipped in three different ways as Electrical motor, Diesel engine and Hydraulic driven motor.
- Triplex Pumps spare parts, ceramic cylinders, stainless valves, balls and seals can be easily changed.
- The three cylinders, which are made of steel reinforced ceramic material, are durable against to corrosion and can be changed easily.
- The valves, which are in the form of ball, are made of stainless steel and the valve seats are manufactured from tempered steel.
The pump safety valve adjusted according to 50 bar pressure.
- If the pressure in the system exceeds these values, then the safety valve activates and by means of this the pump housing is proteected against to excessive pressure.
- The pump safety valve can be adjusted to lower values mentioned above.
- The pressure values can be observed with a manometer 0-100 bar.
Configuration Horizontal Triplex Pump Number of Pistons 3 Stroke Lenght 57.2 mm (2.25in) Piston Laod 1.27kg (2.8 lb) Ratio 3.6:1 Lube Oil Capacity 2.15 L Lube Oil Type SAE 30 Suction Size 1-1/2″ NPT Discharge Size 1″ NPT Valve Type Ball Valves Pump Weight 95 kg (210lbs) Speed Rating 625 rpm
Model 40M43FS Newage Torque 81.4 Nm (60lbf.ft) Max. Speed 3250 rev./min Clutch Housing SAE 4/5 Ratio 3.07:1
Transmission Weight Dimensions L W H RESİM GELCEK 75 40 117 740 620 450 RESİM GELCEK 75 50 V-belt 265 1200 650 850 RESİM GELCEK 16 50 1st Gear 305 1800 800 850 23 50 2nd Gear 38 50 3rd Gear 75 50 4th Gear RESİM GELCEK 16 50 1st Gear 365 1800 800 950 23 50 2nd Gear 38 50 3rd Gear 75 40 4th Gear